Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
you will need to tell us more :D
Joy - please put a review up if you have the time - always find reviews helpful! :tup
Glad you had a good time Joy :tup it would be nice to hear a bit more as it sounds lovely.
Review has been approved :) Thanks Joy! :cheers

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/mexico/yucatan-peninsula/riviera-maya/catalonia-riviera-maya-resort-hotel/

Ive added this review as the latest review on your profile, which you can see under your name on your posts :)
If you have any images of the hotel and you'd like to see them on the review please send them over.

Thanks again :)
Phil
Excellent review Joy :tup

I must also mention the iguanas :), we are reptile fans and thoroughly enjoyed feeding the hotels resident iguanas each day with hibiscus flowers, to watch them run towards you when they saw the flowers in your hand was just amazing.

:yikes.......run away :rofl
glad you had a nice time joy and a great review well done. :tup

I loved the white sandy beach's in mexico :sun2
Phil, where do I send the pictures to?
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:
Excellent review Joy :tup

I must also mention the iguanas :), we are reptile fans and thoroughly enjoyed feeding the hotels resident iguanas each day with hibiscus flowers, to watch them run towards you when they saw the flowers in your hand was just amazing.

:yikes.......run away :rofl

No need to run a way, lol, these wee or not so wee guys were so friendly :D
Hi Joy,

I have sent you a PM :)
Cheers, Phil
Photos on the way Phil, and thank you
Thanks Joy, the photos have been added :)
Phil wrote:
Thanks Joy, the photos have been added :)

:tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.