Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
Budapest
9 Posts
We may be going Feb or March. We were set to go just after Christmas a couple of years ago but OH got stuck offshore for 8 days because of the weather and so we lost our holiday.
Hi Helen

We have been a few times and the best thing we have ever done is go to the fishermans bastion. It is a must do for Budapest. Absolute amazing views over the Danub

It really is a gem of a place to go.

how long are you going for ?

G
We're going for 4 days at the end of May. Fiona I'll be interested in what you think, if you go. We're staying here - http://hotel-erzsebet-budapest.h-rez.com/
We're actually going at the beginning of next month now and really looking forward to the trip. We have 4 full days there. Just going to have a look at the Fisherman's Bastion now.
We ended up going to New York instead :D
I was looking at a long weekend next month but that's on hold for now. I had picked out our hotel and everything!
  • Edited by Fiona 2018-03-18 21:08:25
I'll let you know how we get on Fiona
Would love to know! We were going to be staying in Castle Garden hotel. I was wondering if that's the best area or better over at the other side.
it's nicely situated; in a quite neighbourhood but within the walking distance of all historic sites and landmarks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.