EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
I am sorry if I appear dim :oops: but I don't understand. What exactly is wrong? When I purchased my apartment here I didn't complete until the contract was fulfilled.
I think what albatross is saying is that he has bought a property and completed but the builder has not finshed all the work or some thing like that. Correct me if I am wrong albatross please.

If that is the case then I feel very sorry for you and cannot make any suggestion to help, other than going to the builder and doing you know what to him to make him complete the work, (no only jokeing that would never work), maybe somebody will come up with some help.

I have to add though where was you legal advisor in all this and why did he say complete if the work was not finished.
Advised by agent that if I didnt sign I would lose my deposit and that all the work would be completed. Since then the builder has only appeared to make lists. My problem is that no grills have been fitted to windows and doors or fitted wardrobes which are in my contract. Also the outside area remains incomplete. The agent and building firm are supposed to be quite reputable but I cant get anywhere with them about this.
Albatross, no one here can really give you good advice without seeing a contract and knowing all the facts.

As a1gjv asked, where is your lawyer and why aren't you asking him/her?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.