Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi ty21,

See HERE for some drinks prices - as you are going to Varna, things will be generally cheaper than in the resorts.

McDonalds (God, you must be desperate!) - some prices on their website. Don't forget that the Bulgarian 'burger' is veal (teleshko meso), not beef (govezhdo meso).

Other prices will very much depend on where you buy.

Baldur
The entry for Lazur and the other discos is 4lv,like last summer.Just for Mania is 5 lv when a bg dj plays,when there is a guest dj then it's 11-15 lv.
In 2005, the clubs along the beach by the Sea Garden in Varna were said to be charging:

Entry Fee - 4 Leva (€2)
50ml Vodka - 2 Leva (€1)
330ml beer - 2 Leva (€1)
250ml Coca Cola - 1 Lev (€0.50)

Whether there has been any significant change since then, I don't know.

Baldur
Can anyone advice the cost of white goods in bulgaria, specifically a gas range cooker :?:
Hi Fiona,

The three major sources of white goods in Bulgaria are probably Metro, Technomarket and Technopolis (the latter's website is currently offline for reconstruction).

As an example of prices, though not specific to your requirements, Metro are currently offering a combined gas/electric cooker (2 gas rings, 2 electric plates & electric oven) with a cooker hood, including a 3-year guarantee for 358.80 Leva including DDC (VAT).

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.