Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
A queue forms outside long before the doors open !

http://benalmadena.homestead.com/entertainment.html
Thanks for that, we have already booked.
But I have looked at their web site before, and I was wanting to show my friends, so they could see what it was like, before they go on holiday.
Have they closed their web site down, because I have tried everything to try and find it, with no luck ! :? :? :? :?:
Did you book by phone?If you did Bunny is the one that answers.If not heres his number 0034 639002425,ask him if his web site is still on line.
The website has been down for ages. Bunny told me the company that provided it wouldn't update it. :roll:
*Edit post removed due to libelous comments. Please be careful. Thanks. - Glynis*
We were staying around the corner from Bunny's the last week of Aug. It was open the first few nights we were there and as mentioned in a previous post queues formed before its doors opened. But half way through the week we noticed there was no sign of life there, and it remained that way during our stay.... we wondered if it had closed?
Hi just letting you know "Bunnys Bar" is still alive n kicking !!

Had another fabulous evening there last week.

I booked on the internet long before we went, it is really busy.

Will pay another visit next year, a really good evening, tears were running down our cheeks.

Jen x

Bunny Lane looks brilliant for his age too !!!
The reason Bunnys looks closed on some nights is because it is.Its first open night of the week is something like Wednesday(please advise if Im wrong)He has Mon and Tues off.
Hi Jen, can you tell me which site you booked to go to Bunny's nightclub, would really like to go when we are there the first week in October. Can you also tell me if children are allowed in. We have a 12 year old with us.

Thanks
Hi as it said in one of the earlier posts, we think his website has closed down. The best thing you could do, would be to give him a ring.
Not sure about letting children in tho, ?? you would have to ask about that one. Here is the number anyway. Hope this is of some help to you.

Bunnys Nightclub The best drag show on the Costa del Sol.
To make a booking phone 639 002 425 after 2pm.

Jennie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.