Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
MazD
are you gonna let us into the secret as to where your staying????depends where your from ,if i was to go from london it still would be one stop then on to goa,nice that you dont have to drive/fly to london thoug

regards
robbie
Hiya Robbie no secret lol i just forgot to say where it was im still a noob at this ;) Im staying at the sanfrancisco holiday homes in Candolim :D The owner was really prompt at replying to my emails and very helpful. They have also got some decent reviews and the location is good.

I live just outside Sheffield so Heathrow is a pain to be honest. Its usually Manchester for long haul. I do use our local airport Robin hood when possible.
well done Maz!!! just wrote on another thread to say dont forget to come to the meets in candolim... we meet weekly if you fancy it... hey Hi Robbie ;) long time no see !!!
chilly ;)
Ill deffo come and see you guys when im out there Chilly and thanks for the pm as well :cheers
MazD If you fancy a good night call by Molly Malones on the 17th of March St Patricks night look out for us we will all be there ....colleen
Sláinte Collen. Thanks for that :cheers Ill do my best to try and pop through. I bet it gets packed on the 17th. Sounds like a fun night.
It sure does Maz and it gets awful hot in there but there is no place in Goa I would rather be on Paddys night than in Molly malones ...you will find lots of the members in there that night see you there if you come along Sláinte..
Maz, a word of warning. Watch out for Irishcolleen, she will ply you with drink (she calls it coffee) and will lead you astray :cheers :rofl so you will have a great night ;)
Thanks Gemma fortunatly she sounds just like the rest of my mates so i should be fine :tup
I'll be there 11 march - 2 april, i will be at molly's for St Paddy's day too.
See you there Candy :cheers what happened to you last year I never seen you on St Patricks night did you not make it :que ...colleen
hi colleen
i never made last year - was stopping down south and had a couple of very strong cocktails! could hardly walk off the beach let alone get to Calangute!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.