Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Great information Robin

I will place as a sticky topic

Thanks
Biff
brill information.as i was asking those questions a week or so ago and have now done the journey and you are spot on ;)
Thankyou for this post it inspired us to try the local buses when we found out what the taxi fares were going to be.

We travelled from Can Pastilla to Paguera, Paguera to Porta Nous, and Portals Nous to airport using the buses. We found it cheap, safe and easy.

Travelling back to the airport we changed buses from the 106 to airport bus number 1 down at the port, as there was no roads to cross or walking to do.
takes a bit longer that way, because you have to go right round palma on the No 1 bus, the best option is the hourly no 105 bus, and change by the river in palma. I'll try and get part two done this weekend

Robin
Guide now updated, to cover the journey in both directions, let us know how you get on....

Robin
Hi
Am I being really thick ,I have looked on this site but I can't find a direct bus route from near to Sol Guadalupe to Palma, How do I find out this Info.? :que
Walk out of Guadalupe, turn left, walk to the roundabout, to the right of the roundabout you will see a bus stop.

Take bus 104, 105, 106 or 107 direct to Palma.
Just a quick note to say I just got back from Magalluf and this guide is spot on, I had to get the slower 104 because the 105 is quite infrequent but the bus stop in Palma is just across the road from the bus stop for the Number 1 bus to the airport. Oh and the price for the bus from Magalluf to Palma has gone up to EUR 2.65
it will take around 2 hours by bus....I would still recommend a taxi!
Hi can anyone help im a bit confussed, we booked our transfers through Alpha Rooms, and on our voucher it reads....ON ARRIVAL YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR A DESK IN ARRIVALS HALL,LEAVE THE LUGGAGE COLLECTION VIA GATE D (IF OPEN). IF NOT USE C OR E AND GO ROUND. YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A KIOSK DISPLAYING OUR OPERATORS LOGO.....is this serhs travel? as on the alpha rooms voucher it says they are acting as retail agents for serhs travel whom your transfer is booked I take it is serhs im looking for! BUT THIS IS WHERE I GET CONFUSSED IT GOES ON TO SAY.....USE THE EMERGENCY NUMBER (BEGINS WITH 6) IF THERE IS A PROBLEM ON ARRIVAL OR DEPARTURE.THE OTHER NUMBER BEGINS WITH (9)IS USED FOR RECONFORMATION OF YOUR RETURN SERVICE. PLEASE CALL AT LATEST 24 HOURS BEFORE DEPARTURE, 48 HOURS IS BETTER AND YOU SHOULD CALL DURING NORMAL OFFICE HOURS FOR THIS SERVICE.

So do I need to use a phone or is there going to be anybody at this kiosk and do I need to phone 24-48 hours before departure and if so what number because there isn't one PLEASE HELP IM VERY CONFUSSED!! One more thing this transfer is going to Cala D'or. :yikes
you will be given a sheet with number on when you get there.you must phone 24hrs before you leave.and you must be where they say to pick up.no waiting in the hotel having a drink.it holds them up and everybody else as well.very good service.try not to use capitals please
Hi there is a telephone number on the transfer voucher, So do I call that number from here before I leave & the same again when im over there before im due to fly back??

Thanks for your help!!
you are confirmed to on bus allready.its just coming back they need to know.they may change pick up times that you put in info thats all.so say you put flight at 11 am pick up for 8.30.it may be that your the only ones going at that time.so sometimes they put you on a early bus say at 8am.for those going at 10.30 am.i have used them monay atime.a few i have had a 52 seater bus to myself;and once a mini bus.but its a contract so does not matter if there is just one of you or 52.they must get you to resort and back.contract is made once you have paid,

i mean would you put on bus on just for one a few people at say 8am.when the bus could be full at 7.45am...think i was the odd one out went i booked.
I see thats fine then so I will just phone the number I have on my voucher that begins with (9) a day or 2 before Im due to depart back to the uk.

One more thing though it is Serhs travel kiosk im looking for is it?

Thanks for your help.
It sounds very tricky!! im puzzled. :think Did anybody prebook private transfers for returns this year?
It sounds very tricky!! im puzzled

whats tricky.all you are doing is comfirming your bus times back to airport.plus you might have taken ill or you fancy another week.so they would like to know.so long as you are at the point they say for pick up 15 mins before.you will be ok.
hi, is this up to date? basically, do these buses still run etc..
I would like to ask the same question.

Is this up to date? basically, do these buses still run etc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.