Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
That will cost €27,00

Regards Peter
Is this 27 euros each way - who is this with? The cheapest quote I could get is 66 euros return (from Janerbus).
I have sought quotes from Janerbus on several occasions and have found them far more expensive then other companies :( such as Resort Hopper and Shuttle Direct.
I cant understand why Janerbus,s prices are varying , we have booked them for Palma Nova in May and it is costing 30 euros each way.
Janerbus is 100% reliable,no waiting or sharingwith others.Can't explain varying prices is it might be due unsociable times.
Would suggest that if there are at least two of you that it would be as economic and as quick to pick up a taxi from the rank at the airport. There were loads of them and my recollection is that they were as cheap as the prices being quoted in this thread.
hi last 3 yrs have picked up taxi from rank outside airport cost bout 30 euros each time hope this helps
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.