Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
It's a matter of a few minutes & only costs a few € euros.
Hi ray returned yesterday from palma nova we went to santa ponsa at night time we paid 10 euros each way that was for two adults 1 child if you go in day time there is a regular bus service at the bottom roundabout in santa ponsa have a good holiday :lol:
Me and mum were in PN in May and went to SP twice, one on the bus and once in a taxi. Taxi cost about 9 euros in total, bus about 3 euros for both. Taxi took about 10-15 mins, depending on traffic. Bus took longer. Don't worry about using buses - they are very regular and the bus timetables are easy to work out - look for the yellow bus stops in the resort. I think they stop running thought around 11pm. If you want to go to PN in a taxi, a good place to ask for is near the Santa Lucia Hotel as this is right next to the beach and shops, but once you get into where Magaluf and PN start you can get out anywhere - the two resorts are almost one now and you can easily walk around. We also went to Palma on the bus if you wanted to do that - just one word of warning - make sure it isn't market day in Palma as the buses get very full and we had to stand up a lot of the way.
I know your post is about taxis but have you seen our reviews for your apartments here? They look really good :D
Hi All,

Thanks for all the very useful info in the posts above, it will really help us when we are over in SP as it be our first time in that resort.

Yes, I'd checked the Gran Santa Ponsa Aparts accomm before we booked and I was very pleased with the reviews, on HT and other sites.
Seems very good, well located in SP and family friendly, which is a plus as we will have our daughter+partner and their little boy (16 mth) with us, for the first time!

Cheers all,

Ray.
You've probably read on a couple of other threads, but if you are looking for a couple of nice places to eat, try Jackies (just at the side of Burger King on the main road - get there early and try and get a table upstairs at the front of the restaurant - lovely view of the beach) and the Duke of Devonshire (I think that's what it's called from memory - it's going towards the Square from the area where the Irish pubs are).
Hi All,

Thanks again for the very useful info. Really looking forward to our hol in SP, will be our first time there, but from what I've read it sounds like a 'top place'.
Hope the good weather holds out till end Sept

Ray 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.