EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Hi Angel,

On Attaturk Boulevard, up near Carrefour on the same side, is Yatas(pronounced Yatash, next to Bellona) which is a furniture store, some decent stuff in here. Further up on the other side near ISH Bank is Engil Mobilya(ask for Metin), they have a bigger showroom about a mile past the Temple of Apollo, these have a combination of both cheap and quality furniture, they also sell white goods. Just up from Engil(no more than 50 yards) is Vestel, we've just purchased 9 items of white goods for £1800. Good luck.

Les
:) thank you Les - my partner (Chris) is out there now for 1 week, were paying for the property in stages via credit card, do you know a decent solicitor in Altinkum, that you can recommend - as my partner is worried that we'll pay this money & just be given a slip of paper & not actually own anything?!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.