Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Although I have no knowledge of the Orange Hotel, every hotel that I have stayed in would allow visitors to dine and usually it is very good value for money, I am sure that you will be ok at the Orange and have a very nice evening with your son and his fiancee.

Good luck

Dave.
I know the Venus which is part of the same group do it, so should be the same for Orange. Karen
As long as the Hotel is making money, they do not mind. Some Hotels display 'Open To Non-Residents' signs, but not all places do...but tyat does not mean to say you cannot dine in the Hotel if you are not a guest.

This is the main reason why on your first few days in the Hotel you may be asked to show your room key, or keycard or something along those lines that proves that you are a guest of the hotel. If you are not a guest, you simply advise the Restuarant Manager and then you can dine and you will be given a bill thingy which you present as you leaver and simply pay.

The Orange Hotel is as has been mentioned, part of the ServiGroup Hotel chain, an excellent chain of hotels in Beni, and I honestly cannot see you having a problem.
Why not ask them

Tel. (+34) 96 585 17 20
Fax: (+34) 96 585 21 11
E-mail: orange@servigroup.es
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.