Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Most of the cigarettes in resort are fakes.
Either buy at Manchester or on plane (usually cheaper than duty free) or at Dalaman (?) airport. There is a duty free near the baggage reclaim and you can buy what you need there and it is usually the cheapest way of buying them.
Wow! Thanks for such a quick reply! Very useful info, thanks. Love Holiday Truths, always good, reliable advice :thanks
starkeybabe,

I would agree with denny.53, get them at the airport or a reputable supplier only. Be very careful getting anything in resort. Airport and airline prices are normally pretty similar. For example, onboard Thomson Airways flights, 200 Marlborough Gold are £33.50, 400 are £43.50. Amber Leaf (500g) are £39.00, Golden Virginia (500g) £45.00.

Darren
they sell genuine marlborough at the azda supermarket in olu, although more expensive than duty free :) , tobacco your are better off getting from duty free

sorry i cant remember prices because it was May last year when we went lol

:offtop lol, this has reminded me of an tunisian beach seller who offerd me "marlbro" cigs, he was very upset when i told him "you dont spell it like that"
he was sure they were real genuine marlborough :rofl :rofl :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.