Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Cabo Roig
27 Posts
There are five of us going to Cabo Roig in July 2 40 somethings and then three teenagers come twenty somethings we all need to know where to go and what to do there nite life a must for the younger lot nice bars and nice places to eat will try almost anything would be grateful for your cooperation in helping us never been to Spain before so all advice will be looked at and taken in thanks :sun2
Cabo Roig is an English area which is typical for the Orihuela Costa, south of Torrevieja.

There are enough bars and restaurants to keep you happy lining the main N332 road (the strip). There is a small marina and beach which can get very busy in high season.

The younger people in your group should be aware that a venue that advertises itself as a Club (and not a Nite Club) is invariably a knocking shop, the most notable one being la Scala at the south end of the strip.
They may enjoy Pacha, just north of Torrevieja and a taxi ride away. Not as big as the Ibiza one, but they do spin some rinsin' phat grooves with a heavy 2 step ragga-dub beat. Well wicked. There are also a few smaller night clubs in the immediate area.

A good night out for the whole party could be one of the salsa clubs in the nearby ‘Spanish' area of Lo Pagan. Spanish clubs do not warm up until well after midnight. The mud baths are a short distance from Lo Pagan, and also worth a visit.
Hey Guys

Would anybody be able to tell me how i can get from Cabo Roig to Alicante and Benidorm using public transport such as busses?

Also does anybody know of any company offering jet sking in the cabo roig area?

Thanks

Darren.
:)
Would anybody be able to tell me how i can get from Cabo Roig to Alicante and Benidorm using public transport such as busses?

I asked this last year, when i wanted to spend 2 nights in benidorm,

it is impossible, and we didn't want to hire a car, so i searched the internet and found the name of a good transfter company, and a nice lad picked us up, transfer took just over an hour

If you need the name of the transfer, which cost us 30 euros each return, and was well worth it, i'll pm it to you.

I don't mind the strip, but like mentined it is on a busy main road.

We have had some good times at reggies, trinity, zanzabars, and the aussie bar.
Hey wickedchris,

Thanks for the reply, So no public transport whatsoever not even into alicante i know you can get the tram/train service to benidorm from their.

Also any ideas on the jet skiing in the cabo roig area?

Cheers Mate

Darren
We are due in Cabo Roig in July can anybody recommend some good places to eat and for evening entertainment.
How far are we from Benidorm as we would like to visit Terra Mitica and the other theme parks during our stay, are there any of the parks where we could do more than one in a day?

Thanks Mark :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.