UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
It's in Caernarfon.
WHERE???????

Sorry....ok. :wink:
Why is your mum having a bad time?
The site isn't great, further away from the beach than she thought, but the main problem is with the lady that owns it. She is really rude and keeps having a go at the kids. Today's 'major problem' was that the children were treading mud in to the toilets! I am thinking that she has forgot that she is running a campsite and not a 5* hotel. One family left today because they were sick of her and they were booked to stay til the weekend!
Sunaholic.
sunaholic, it sounds like this woman is set in her ways, so maybe its best to strike the place from any list you have. Maybe until such times the place has a change of ownership.
Already got a big cross next to it on the list of possibilities for next year. They are going to book early next time to ensure they get to go somewhere more family orientated.
Thanks for your replies, Sunaholic.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.