Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
calahonda
3 Posts
If you mean the best place in Calahonda to see in the New Year, I cannot help. If you mean the best place along the coast to do so, it is definitely the church square (Plaza de la Constitucion) in Fuengirola. Essentials are a bottle of cava, a dozen grapes, and a strong liver!
we have just returned from this resort it was very quirt there and also very expensive. on new years eve most of the restaurants wanted anything fro 75 to 180 euros per person, deinks were from 3 euros for a pint of local beer to 4.50 for john smiths. breakfasts 6.50 to 8.50 and main meals anything from 10 to 25 euros although we did find a good chinese where a set meal was 6.80 we had a lovely break in a fantastic appartment but will be in no rush to go anywhere in the euro zone for quite a while
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.