Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Barry 72

We too are going to the Calimera Habiba in August next year.

Just wondering, what do you call a delux room?

There are 3 of us, so I think we have got a family room?

I would also be interested in hearing from anyone who has been to this hotel. 8)
Hi, We decided to upgrade to the suite in the end as I had heard that they have the best views, time will tell. I was told that the Deluxe rooms were larger than standard with extra eating inside and sun loungers on the balcony, info seems a little sketchy from the travel agent and the price difference was not that much so we upgraded again.
I emailed the hotel for clarification but as yet no answer but will post the reply if I get it.

Barry.
Barry72

I think it sounds like we have gone for the same type of room. :)

Who have you booked your holiday with? We booked ours with Thomas Cook.

We actually booked the same holiday last year, but had to cancel it at the last moment as T.C changed the departure airport to Gatwick from Manchester due to lack of interest! :evil: They were not offering us any compo, which is all fine but Gatwick is 200 miles south for us and it would have required us having to stay in a hotel the night before the flight, thus adding extra cost!

I DO hope the same doesnt happen this year or I will be very, very cross! :twisted:
We have also booked with Thomas Cook, not sure if anyone else from the UK uses this hotel. We were going to drive down the day of travel but have decided to stay over night as we are 260 miles north of Manchester.
When are you going to the Calimera Habiba Barry 72? 8)
Not going until May, wish it was sooner and for longer as we can only manage a week this year but think we have made a good choice.
Oh right, you go before me then. :) You'll be able to tell us all about it. We dont go until August!

Have you eve been to Egypt before? 8)
Never before, my father did a nile cruise a couple of years ago and is going back to Cairo, Aswan and cruising down to Luxor next week. He enjoyed it but I think the Red Sea is more suited to my girlfriend and I as we both like a bit of relaxation and snorkelling.
There is someone from this forum out there just now and is due back on wednesday so hopefully we wil learn some up to date info about this resort.

Barry.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.