Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Marsa Alam
7 Posts
Have a look on Trip Advisor. We've taken quite a bit of advice from 'Barry72', and we are off to Marsa Alam on the 1st April.
I'll be happy to let you know how we get on as well

Kay
Kayla - thankyou - will look forward to hearing how you get on. Have a lovely holiday!
:glynis
We went to Marsa Alam last year (may 08) and had a fantastic time. There is not alot to do but the resort has a lot being built so should be more this year. If your going to relax then you'll be just fine!! There are also the usual trips etc from tour operators.
9 weeks today and Brayka Bay here we come. It may be a quiet area but I have made a list of the many activities I will be persuing.

Relaxing

Snorkeling

Eating

Snorkeling

Relaxing

Snorkeling

Almost forgot, I might have a drink too;)

It's a great place to unwind and recharge but on the AI topic, it is expensive for drinks atleast comparable to city prices in the UK. I find worrying about the costs gets in the way of my relaxing so it's AI for me.

Barry.
Barry - sounds like my kind of holiday! Any room in your suitcase!!! :cheers
I have been to the Kahramana & the Coraya Beach resort in Marsa Alam. Liked the Kahramana but loved the Coraya, so much so we are going back in July for another 2 weeks. Any question please ask.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.