Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Calis beach
14 Posts
The journey from Dalaman to Calis takes about 45 mins by taxi.

The cost if I remember correctly is about 120 lira. The taxis are waiting outside of arrivals.

I cannot help you with info on other private transfer companies. I know that there is a reliable company called Orange which does transfers from Dalaman to Calis. I believe that they have a website.
Thanks Apollo what i really need to know is, is it a long shuttle ie drops at hotels before we get to ours, im thinking with calais being small it wont take as long to get to hotel as it would say in Mamaris .
Thier is a Calis Beach Website, calisbeach.com you can view it without joining,a lot of info on there.
Calis Beach is a good place,going there ourselfs next week.A number of Turkish companies do transfers
from Dalaman,its as someone said about 45-60 mins,circa £45 in a taxi. Enjoy!
I would assume that the tour company transfer bus would go to ÇalÃâ€ΕΎÃ‚±Ã…Ÿ before going onto Fethiye and Hisarönu/Ölu Deniz. So the transfer time would not be excessive. I would think that you would be in your hotel within hour to hour and a quarter. :cheers

I these are my best estimates.
Thanks Apollo thats the answer i was looking for :)
As Crossie has suggested, have a look at Calis beach forum. You will get an idea of what goes on in Calis and the surrounding area..

http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/
Thanks very much for the replys :)
We used holiday taxis for our recent holiday. It was a deluxe mini bus (dolmus) and we were in Calis in 45minutes. Fantatstic. £33.51 return for 2 people.
Thanks Jade is that the full name of the company please .
Have a look at Hotel letoon at Calis Beach,a good place to stay.
Cheers who did you book it through please .
Hays Travel,they have a website,so does the hotel,if you book the hotel,they transfer you free of charge,flight can be booked separately,or Hays,or Goldtrail will do you a package.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.