Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Sorry Katherine not been to this one

let us know what it was like when you get back please
:lol: what a great time we had there last year (last week in june and first week in july) it was our first ever campsite holiday and we had a ball...we have kids from 11,8,6 and all want to go back again and we have just booked a fly drive holiday to dordogne for july ,,,camping acapulco is a fabalous site with good facilities and a great kids pool leading into main pool...good slides for all to use ,,and staff very friendly with good evening entertainment,,,,we ate in the poolside cafe some evenings but mostly in jean de monts (a great place very welcoming for kids is called le colliseum.... ) supermarche is only 5 mins walk from site and all pitches are very clean and tidy.... barman called carlos in bar on site will make your holiday fun if he is still there...if you have any queries do not hesitate to PM me....alan

Edit to remove email Address as per T&C please use PM Briar
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.