Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
A similar thing happened to us about 8 year ago on this site my son and his friend got friendly with two lads from Bradford they all went to the club on site one night but the two from Bradford forgot to take their pass'es with them, so my son and his friend lent them their's to get in when they came out the two from Bradford jumped in the pool was caught by the security guard and orderd to show their pass'es only the pass'es were'nt theirs and the security guard did not speak english. We knew nothing of this until next morning when the Rep came and told us the boy's had to go to reception, the boy's were still in bed so therefore had not told us none of this. The Rep went with us to reception where we met the other family from Bradford they were in tear's as they were told they had to get off site straight away.My husband and I were told to stay outside as it would be better if the Rep sorted it out alone as he could not see what the boy's had done wrong and that everything would be OK. After a few min's he came out and just said there was nothing he could do and you all have to leave we tried explaining but they were just not prepared to listen to anyone or anything.It was a nightmare as there were two other family's with us,they did find us another site but mile's away so had to keep travelling to see the other party's the Rep was no use at all he just told us if we wan't to stay on site one night after visiting he would find us a tent to sleep in.
The bar's are right next to the pool so if they don't want this kind of thing happening then why don't they look at the situation and maybe fence it off like alot of other campsite's.
i take it you will not be going there again? :evil:
hi there u said u went to mongtri last year well i used to work there i can give u some good tips if u need them

Edit as per T&C please do not post email address in the Forum Briar
Keith please do not use phone text abreviations future post may be deleted our terms to which you agreed state all post in english only

wizard
I'll be travelling to Castel de Montgri in a few weeks for a family holiday so I've been searching for reviews of the place to get a feel for what to expect. Frankly I'm delighted to hear that people who behave in a drunken, rowdy manner get thrown off the camp.
Don't get me wrong, I've been on many a drunken rowdy holiday with the lads in the past, but tended to steer clear of family campsites. Don't you think they would have been better off going to Faliraki or Malia or maybe Benidorm?

And changing the subject a little, does no one here know how to use punctuation?
There is an extensive topic on Castel Montgri in our Costa Brava forum.

luci :wave
And changing the subject a little, does no one here know how to use punctuation?

We, at HT do expect everyone who posts to do so with the correct spelling, grammar or punctuation. We, do however, have a rule against phone text style postings as these can prove difficult for some people to decipher.
This is a very old thread exhumed - November 2005.

I applaud the zero tolerance to loutish behaviour described here, problem is that according to the thread Luci has pointed out, it might not still be applied, unfortunately.

Peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.