Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
i think the best resort is tossa de mar, depends what your looking for, the bahia tossa is a nice hotel and if your looking for a more expensive hotel the grand reymar, check out the hotel reviews for costa brava on this site, if your looking for a more hectic night life, loret
rosie
It really depends on your taste, and what you are after. If you want lots of night clubs, english bars etc, go to Lloret. If you like something quieter, with good restaurants rather than noisy bars, there are plenty of other resorts to choose from, such as Blanes or Tossa.
It's worth a look on HT's resort reviews. For each hotel, it's worth looking on reviews of hotels as they might help you. There are also other sites that have reviews too.
If you come on May you can profit from a special offer of a 4 star hotel in Malgrat de Mar. They are giving 5th day free if you book a 4 day stay and it includes half board. Their price is of €34 pp day in double room.

Malgrat de Mar is at the beginning of the Costa Brava and near Barcelona. Very convenient for short day trips. The hotel is right on the beach and it has a really nice swimming pool and evening entertainment.
Check it out: Tropic-Park

edited the link, thanks Dalkirst
  • Edited by alicew 2005-04-06 14:32:08
Thanks for the replies we booked the Golden Taurus in the end.It was either that one or the Onabrava after reading the reviews.

By the way that link does'nt work;)
Hope you have a good time x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.