Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi Helen, many thanks for replying to me and glad you had a fantastic holiday, was wondering if you could advise me about the rooms? What building/room did you stay in, what's it like etc? We are booked into studio 108 or 109 in main building. Vlasis emailed to say its on the top floor with double bed. We have just amended our booking from Stevens 2 to main building as thought it may be better in the main part. So looking forward to going and appreciate any info you can give us about the hotel. Many many thanks Alison
Hi - sis & I stayed in 106 & 107, and the views from rooms 106-110 are spectacular. The rooms are a decent size and you get free air cond & a free safe. There's also a full size fridge in them. The bathroom is great with a large mirror and a screened shower, rather than just a shower curtain. There is a hairdryer built in to the bathroom, but it's similar to those you get in a swimming pool, so I'd advise taking your own. You have 2 cooking rings on which we managed to make toast, boil eggs, warm beans e.t.c The food at Stevens is superb - I would definitely recommend staying for the Greek night, and the BBQ - I've never seen so much food on offer for 16.5 Euros.
There is a short cut to the beach, and village which saves a tug up the hill. Turn left when you come out of Stevens and turn right with the sign for the Sea Breeze hotel. This will take you though a car park, where you can then turn right for the resort or left for the beach. Both are around 6-7 mins walk.
Have yu arranged a taxi to pick you up from the airport? Anything else you want to know, I'll be glad to help
Many thanks Helen,

Do you know if the rooms 108 or 109 are similar to the ones you booked? We have booked a taxi to pick us up, can they arrange a taxi to take us to the airport to go home also? Is this 30 euros too? I've never been to Greece before and am so excited that we are going to this place as the reviews look fabulous. Do you find that the pool gets busy, are there enough sunbeds etc? Did you mostly eat at Stevens or did you eat out elsewhere too? My husband has coeliac disease so a bit tricky for eating out, I'm sure we'll manage! many thanks again. alison
Hi Allison - yes the rooms are all similar on that floor. Vlasis wil book you a taxi to go home for the same price. To get to the pool you have to go through the bar area, so each end is locked up at night. This is fab, as it means no one can take their towels down at silly o'clock in the morning. They probably open up just before 8, and we never had a problem with getting a lounger or an umbrella. There's a grassy area around the jacuzzi, which also has sunbeds/umbrellas/tables/chairs. The jacuzzi is drained each night, and you just ask when you want it filled - only takes 10 mins. It's in a lovely shaded area with just a little sun getting through - lovely to relax with a drink in your hand :tup
We stayed at Stevens for the Greek night and the BBQ night, and had our main meal there for the last night - the food was fab, and the salad selection was massive. Their full English was 7.5 Euros, & included a glass of juice/toast/coffee or tea. There were lots of snacks available throughout he day. I'm sure that if you tell them that hubby is a coeliac, they will have plenty of variety for him.
Dandinos on the seafront had a smallish menu, but the food was great. Sebastians/Delphi's/Alexis/ and the Mexixan La Tabernita on the main street, were also smashing. Madison Garden was a nice bar to chill out in, with lovely music. Time out- on the main strip was good for brekkie/snacks and watching sport, as was the little cafe opposite. I'm sure you'll love it
Thanks so much Helen, it just sounds perfect x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.