Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Yes you can, they babies in Greece so supermarkets are well equipped for the locals as well as tourist may not be the brand you use at home but I am sure they will surfice.
Andy, if you are ever along the main road between Kalamaki and Laganas, I'd recommend the Lindos supermarket for friendly service. I fell and broke my ribs last year and when I limped into the shop the owner not only insisted on driving me back to my studio, but gave me his telephone number and delivered free of charge right to my room!
You can get Pampers everywhere and a greek nappy that is made by the same company as Huggies (can't remember the name, sorry). I think that I was able to get Cow and Gate formula or similar, but that was a while ago. I would consider getting some formula from Boots in the airport once you have gone through baggage check, as babies can get upset tummies from a change in milk, and you know that you have got what you need then and not have to worry. Don't forget the kettle!
Thanks for the advice. We've just returned from a great holiday. Just to confirm, you can definitely buy Pampers and another brand of nappy in the supermarkets, plus wipes and baby food are not a problem to get hold of. I didn't see any formula but we took our own anyway.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.