Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
I think there is a Rhodes By Night trip offered by some of the travel offices/tour ops or, to visit at your own pace, you could get the bus down and a taxi back.
You can check the bus timetable/info on http://www.thelindianway.com to give you a bit more idea.
Yep, there was some organised trips there, although the twice I've been I've rented a car and it's so so easy to get there. It does get a bit busier in Rhodes Town, but I did it no sweat and that's saying something. :lol:

FD
hi went from lindos to rhodes town by local bus,at 7am in morning must have called at every village enroute lol arriving at 9am standing room only for last hr. coming back was just a free for all with standing room only from the off lol. quite an experience i can tell you, but not bad at 4 euros each way cheers
Wow, thanks for the info. Kiojazz, Can you tell me where you catch the bus from in Pefkos? We will probably get a taxi home as we will want to eat in Rhodes Old Town at night but getting a bus there would certainly be chaper. Can't wait only 3 days to go!
Sorry just seen you caught the bus from Lindos not pefkos. Will see if there are buses from Pefkos when we ar there.
The bus stops in Pefkos before Lindos, the Lindianway timetable covers both resorts. I think it's an extra 50 cents each way from Pefkos.
Thanks so much for that, I've printed the bus timetable out to take with us.
Sorry forgot to ask where is the bus station in pefkos?
hi whiskas, bus station in pefkos are you kidding lol. the bus picks up outside pefkos by night bar , which is at the end of pefkos main road, you cant miss it, were are you staying to see how close to pefkos by night you are cheers
Pefkos is lovely with a beautiful beach. Lindos is a short bus ride away and is so pretty by night. Rhodes town is a bit further and we went by bus, you see so much more.
Pefkos is lovely with a beautiful beach. Lindos is a short bus ride away and is so pretty by night. Rhodes town is a bit further and we went by bus, you see so much more.
Hi
We stayed at the Finas in Pefkos a couple of years ago. We did the bus thing in to Rhodes Town as well. There's loads to see. It's quite a long way so it may be a bit expensive for a taxi. They have set prices I think though.
Lindos is lovely in an evening. They have several rooftop restaurants and it's very atmospheric. I think the taxi back to Pefkos was about €3.
If you are going to visit Lindos during the day get there as early as you can because by mid-morning the place is jam-packed with coach trips.
Have a great time. x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.