Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
I've found This hope it's of some help until someone who has visit Rhodes can be of assistance.
Thank you. Yes it was good.
The web site posted by Glynis HT admin is not accurate. Prices are NOT correct in many respects.For example food / drink , fuel & clothes.
Glynis posted info that she found online to help till someone stepped in. We would love a local expert. Would you be able to help with any information you can give? Its always better to have threads started by someone who is an "expert" in that destination.
Hello there
We were at Rhodes last year and we stayed in a hotel nearby Pefkos,we went there with some guys from rhodes-cabs.com and they gave us some really good advises for a lot of good restaurants around there!trust them and you won't loose you will have a lot of pleasant momments in the area
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.