Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Rather like yourself, lots of people now seem to only visit HT when they have questions to ask with the result that there are a lot of people who log on to ask questions but in comparison, far fewer people able to provide the answers. The recession is bound to have had an impact but also by now most people will have made their decisions about their holiday plans for this summer so HT is likely to be quiet at this time of year. No doubt it will pick up again once people start to research their next holiday.

On the other hand, HT's owners seem to be doing all they can to increase the number of reviews that are posted here so perhaps in the meantime searching the reviews section might provide some of the answers you are looking for?

SM
We stayed at Lake Como and loved it. It was brilliant for getting around, not an awful lot to do in the resort but lovely friendly bars and boats over the lake to other areas. We also went on some brilliant coach trips out and about or you may be braver than me and hire your own transport. Love Italy but it has got a bit expensive these days.
Lake Garda gives you a choice of seeing Verona, Venice and the Dolomites, all within 2 hours and the lake is beautiful from Garda up, with nice walks and superb icecream :tup. Nice towns around rthe lake that are all differant that can be visited by boat or bus
SMa wrote:
Rather like yourself, lots of people now seem to only visit HT when they have questions to ask with the result that there are a lot of people who log on to ask questions but in comparison, far fewer people able to provide the answers. The recession is bound to have had an impact but also by now most people will have made their decisions about their holiday plans for this summer so HT is likely to be quiet at this time of year. No doubt it will pick up again once people start to research their next holiday.

On the other hand, HT's owners seem to be doing all they can to increase the number of reviews that are posted here so perhaps in the meantime searching the reviews section might provide some of the answers you are looking for?

SM

You are quite right, I always use this site but usually when I am in the process of booking or looking where to go. I am proud to say though that a post I started in 2006/2007 is still going strong today. It was for Lykia World in Turkey, I did lots of research for that holiday and became very knowledgable about there room types which is a constant area of questioning on the board.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.