Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi and welcome to HT.

Condor don't do direct flights from MAN to LAS if by direct you mean non-stop. Their flights from MAN go via Frankfurt and they are not particularly cheap.

The only airlines which do go non-stop from MAN to LAS are Virgin and Thomas Cook.

An alternative indirect flight would be MAN-LHR-LAS with BA which is non-stop from LHR-LAS or you could fly with US Airways with a connection in the US.

What dates are your flights for?
Hi, the original flight booking was via condor but operated by Thomas cook. Leaving on the 15th may and returning on the 19 th.

The flights I've currently got are via San Francisco on the way out and via Chicago returning. Both are from/to heathrow.
Condor are still showing MT718 departing on 15 May with Thomas Cook and MT125 returning on 19 May with a price equivalent to £760pp which isn't particularly cheap, especially for a TC flight.

I think you need to escalate this with Expedia by asking to speak to a team leader or supervisor. However it may be more difficult now that you have accepted alternative flights.
I know you are probably unlikely to be able to at this point, but you could have cancelled the flight and booked it direct on flythomascook. Unlikely to be allowed now, but nothing to lose by asking, if you're going to escalate this as Luci has suggested.
Flights really are better booked direct with an airline, rather than through a third party.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.