Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
We hired a car from Chania airport in June. We used Economy Car Rentals, as we've used them before from Athens, with no problems. They use local companies (in this case Sunny). They meet you off the flight with your name on a board and the car is parked outside. You leave it back at the airport with the fuel filled to the same level. There is a garage with reasonable prices right near the airport to fill up, if necessary. Their prices are very good and fully inclusive with no excess. If you book a car, you pay a deposit and the rest by credit card when you arrive. I'd recommend them and we've booked them again for a break in late September.

https://www.economycarrentals.com/
Hi

We have used economy car rentals in the past as well and were pleased. For some reason this year I booked with Eurocar instead. I would not recommend them at all. See my post Eurocar - beware.
Enjoy your hols,
Yiamass, Jean
I use Autoclub in Kalives. We also have two rental properties in the area and we recommend them to our guests too. Im sure they will give you a very competitive quote. Mention my name Mr Warick as recommending them (Autocub) to you. They meet you with the car at the airport and you drop it off there on your return.
Contact is Eva or the Boss... Costas 0030 28250 32382 or Costas on his mobile 0030 - 6974 774 201

best wishes for a great holiday
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.