Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
vauxhall caravan park entertainment throughout the day entertainment on a night is brill with coppies of famous bands i think it is in the hoeseasons brochure but we booked on the web cant remember the website but id you put it in the search engine it should come up.
hi

we stayed at Hopton Holiday Park last year, which is about 5 - 10 minutes from Great Yarmouth. We booked with British Holidays, you can book on the internet or direct through their brochure.

Lots of entertainment for the kids, indoor and outdoor pools and the park is right by the beach. Very near to Pleasurewoods Hills which is a theme park and a good day out.

Hope this is of some help

beachcomber 8)
been a few times to great yarmouth,always seemed to stay at caister,it had everything you neededaltough it did get very busy,well it was packed actually :shock:
We have stayed at Cherry Tree Caravan park for several successive years. Used to be run by Parkdean Holidays, bought out by Haven, but going back under Parkdean ownership for 2005.
Nice park - not all squashed like Sardines as some are, indoor and outdoor pool, bar, restaurant, decent shop, launderette, amusement arcade, kids play area, crazy golf. 15mins from Gt Yarmouth (bus-stop if required immediately outside park entrance). Can't find a website , but their phone number is 01493 780229.

Not sure what, if any, the changes will be for next year - but we actually used to prefer it under Parkdean management, so are hopeful.......
the haven site seashore is as the name suggests on the sea front - its at the far left end of the prom.

quite close to the race track , this should be a good family night out though.

Also very good is the "wild duck" hoseseasons parc which is in the gorleston area of yarmouth , about 15 minutes away and a slightley more industrial area - the immedaite parc surroundings are lovely though.
First question are you hiring a static or taking your own ???

If you are taking your own van
then the Caravan Club have a site on the Racecourse which gives you free entry to the members enclosure on race days
i know time is running out and you may have already booked.

But Hopton is a great site for all. My brother inlaw sayed there and we visited. We were very impressed.

Good luck
i agree with all the positive comments made about Vauxhall.
We've stayed there twice and we may go back again next year!
clean with loads to do! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.