Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
We`ve been going to Benidorm for the last 6 years and have drove past a few of the campsites. They are all based on the road going out of Benidorm, past Benidorm palace towards Albir. There`s a couple in Albir as well. We haven`t been to look round them but have spoken to a couple of people who say the site fees are about 400 euros a year.

We have noticed whilst we`ve been out in Benidorm/Albir that you can pick up second hand ones, we`ve seen them advertised locally in pubs (saw some recently in the duty free bar) and in the indoor market.

When I looked into it I did`nt get much information so I think you`d probably be better going out for a visit and having a look at them.

Christine W
:) :) :yipee We take our motorhome to Benidorm and stay on Camping Benidorm, they also have static caravans but are quite pricy. Make sure you ask about renting your van out as some sites dont allow it. You cant even let your family go stay in them. We were thinking of buying one and happened to mention our 5 sons would want to bring there families out but were told they could not without paying the site owner his share which worked out at not much cheaper than renting a van directly from the site.
Good luck with buying one. :gluck Imp
Just got back form Benidorm last night !!

Whilst out there, visited Villamar and to say it is a campsite serves it NO justice !!!......it really is beautiful

In a few years, ( on retirmen!) I would be keen to go here... you need to take a look to appreciate it.

From what I saw you can expect to pay between 15 - 25 thousand for one...... in which you pay for the van , and includes an "agreement" for the pitch of about 10k

There is an indoor & outdoor pool ........ bar / food prices very good, and everywhere is spotless.... especially the showers.

Would recommend this site.... .Im going to shut up now, coz I sound like a salesman !!.... but we were really impressed

Gud Luk
Peter
i have two friends who both own caravans on villamar.i have been to stay there a few times in the past year too.it is the most wonderful caravan site ever it is spotless,it must be a five star, it has two pools bar resturant,shop,hairdressers.football pitch,etc but my friends pay 2000 pounds ayear site fees, and then they have monthly electric bills,you must also have proof of your caravan insurance,and you buy gas bottles,they are making this site bigger and if you go and put your name on the waiting lists you get your pitch for free when completed, as long as there are pitches left,worth a try. this site is well worth every penny,you only get what you pay for,i found the other campsites near benidorm tacky,and gypsy style
Hi
How far is the site from the main part of Benidorm please
There's a list Here with a map, all within 5 miles of Benidorm.
Looking to buy a mobile home in Benidorm. Guys, I would like to hear your opinion on which site to choose. I heard that such a house can be bought for 25-30 thousand. But on which sites would it be more profitable to make such a purchase?
I am also interested in a service that deals with writing essays to order. What do you know about this aplusessay.com/marketing-assignment-help.html service? Is it worth ordering there or do you need another? Thank you all in advance.
  • Edited by irtooks 2020-12-01 23:54:07
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.