Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
sorry briarskeg, :cry: my posts are all over the place please sort me out
Fizz Whats happening to our posts :?
mods and admin could you please remove my other post on devon cliffs
thankyou :lol:
perrydog stick with it i think ive messed it up sorry
thankyou briarskeg, perrydog im looking to book a static caravan, wouldnt be able to tow a big caravan on the back of my punto :lol:
yes i remember it being very hilly but the pools and entertainment was great as far as i recall

fizzxx
If you look in your local paper sometimes you will find adverts for people renting caravans out at Devon Cliffs and its much cheaper that booking though Haven, as they are quite expensive. I used to have the number of someone from Bristol who rented there van, dont know if Ive still got it.
But yes its a bit hilly there but plenty of thing to do and loverly clean park.
we had the most fum on the crazy golf and the arrabian darby as I remember. :lol:
have they still got the army base next door?
I dont remember there being an army base next door, was it near the entrance or along side the beach :?:
perrydog the army base was on top of the hill
Could you see it from the beach, if so they was building something on the site when I last went there so it must have gone. :D
i am going back over twenty years, so perhaps its not there now, also i remember there being lots of rabbits everywhere,

fizzxx
Fizz the rabbits where still there when I went, the last time I went was about 4 years ago, its probaly changed quite a bit then since you went. You'll enjoy it though as I always did. :D
just found its got its own web site

http://www.devon-cliffs.com
The picture on the link of the beach seems to have forgoten to put the seaweed on. Maybee its not there anymore, I hope its not. But Oh I do remember the other places in the pictures it does"nt seem to have changed much in the few years that I hav'nt been for. Happy holidaying at D.C. 8)
ive booked to go to devon cliffs spring bank, can anyone recommend any days out while we are there, also is the a theme park or zoo close by.

thankyou fizz xx
hi fizz

right at the entrance to the caravan site there is the "country life muesem".

there are animals which the kids can feed and and adventure play ground and loads of other stuff i just cant remember off hand.

its a really good day and you dont even have to drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its literally on the site :D

If you need a bit of retail therepy then exeter is about 10miles from exmouth :P

hope that helpd u a little

ness xxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi fizz

right at the entrance to the caravan site there is the "country life muesem".

there are animals which the kids can feed and and adventure play ground and loads of other stuff i just cant remember off hand.

its a really good day and you dont even have to drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its literally on the site :D

If you need a bit of retail therepy then exeter is about 10miles from exmouth :P

hope that helped u a little

ness xxxxxxxxxxxxx
thanks ness :lol: me shopping :roll: what makes you thing i like shopping? :lol: my daughter seems to think she cant be more that ten miles away from a theme park when we go away :cry:
not my idea of a holiday, im sure she will love it.

love fizz xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.