Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We have reviews from people who have stayed here recently Click Here
Stayed there August 2003 and 2004. Excellent hotel mainly catering for the 40+. No children so that combined with the setting is very relaxing.It consistantly wins the top accolade of the Thomson Gold Hotels.
The food choice is not only extensive but also of excellent quality.As for the location it is tucked away from the hustle and bustle , but yet only 20 minutes walk from the centre passed the marina. OK maybe one side of the marina is slightly unsightly ,but its a small price to pay.
The pool is not oversized ,but adequate. Then again its only some 15 metres to the Med. This 15 metres doubles up as a beach with a certain amount of sand and concrete.However one side of the hotel is 30 seconds away from a sand and shingle cove.It also has relaxing gardens
The main beach in town is only 20minutes walk away and is of a very high standard with clear shallow waters.
Entertainment is of the usual Thomson Gold standard. Again catering for the more mature. I can say the overall standard can be variable depending on the resident reps and cabaret artists contracted. The good thing is you can pick and choose.
Ibiza is a lovely green island,compared with most --- the trip options are numerious. Equally why not just walk along the coast to Es Cana or try a water taxi to Ibiza town or even Formentera with its gin clear waters and glistening white sands.Well l think thats enough on behalf of the Ibiza tourist board. Go for it , please feed back your comments
Continuation fom previous Submission l think you will find it has all the facilities mentioned. A superior room obviously offers more.
A pool side room offers a marina view ,which can get hot in the afternoon but you can watch the cabaret from your balcany. Equally one overlooking the path to reception offers morning sun and a view to the small bay and clifts. Hope that answers some of you distinct queries. :D
:lol: thanks very much johncob for your comments sounds a very good hotel---netsie
I have friends (late forties/early fifties) that have just come back (again) and think it is great. Friendly staff, good accommodation, good food and a good location.

brianeric
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.