Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi

My mum and dad have just come back from la cala hotel, and said it was a lovely hotel, with great food (and mum is quite fussy) - Will ask her about the table and chairs.

Belly!
Hi Belly

I am looking for area to sit and have coffee and ciggie after meals,I have problems with my ankle and some times at night I cannot go to far so outside area would be nice to sit if weather warm.

Thank You

Glenburnjany
If you cant walk far then the La Cala is best but there are no tables and chairs outside as its in the centre of town on a main street
Just back from the Riomar - that hotel does have a large outside area with tables and chairs, however it is at one end of the 'bay' while the Sol Ibiza is at the extreme opposite end (past the harbour/Marina) - probably roughly a 30 minute walk between the two hotels.

Riomar is about 10-15 minutes from the main town, but the walk along the promenade is excellent with many cafe's, restaurants and shops all the way along.

Riomar doesn't have Air-Conditioning to any rooms, but that not may be as much of an issue in September as it was for us mid-August! :tongue

MJ
its still gets very hot even in sept and oct.don;t just thing that august is the only hot month of the year.just beware of that.so air is a must if you don;t want you room to be roasting when you get back.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.