Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
hi,my dad stayed there last june,we were staying at another hotel,but spent a lot of time at the tres torres,its an excellent choice well done,you wont be dissapointed,the rooms were nice,i hope you have requested a pool/sea view for the best outlook,the food was excellent but i would reccomend that you sample the delights of santa eulalia,but im sure that you have many times as you have been lots of times,we went to daffers on restaurant street,new shanghi on the harbour side and many others.one night we went to the tres torres to watch one of the acts on the terrace by the pool called me and him,we really enjoyed them and later on that week,saw them again at mariners beach bar (ace place).the pool area is a total sun trap,the staff are very freindly and efficient,my dad had a fall in the hotel,purely because his eyesight is failing (there is a sunken area to the left when you come into reception from the pool area,and he just didnt see it,but the staff were excellent,picked him up,called the doctor etc and were very helpful.on a lighter note,the cocktails on the terrace are excellent brandy alexander etc.i think we will be in ibiza the same time as you,we are going with another couple for 4 nights,no kids for the first time in 15 years,staying at the sol s a'rgamassa but we may well stop for a drink on the terrace at the tres torres as it is really relaxing.have a wonderfull time best wishes mo :) :) :)
Click Here for our reviews of this hotel.
I stayed in this hotel last year too, and saw three people take a tumble in reception, one of them was an elderly woman who broke her hip. It is a redundant area in the hotel and should really be fenced off as I am sure that they have loads of accidents within those few square feet. Apart from that we really enjoyed our stay there the hotel was very comfy although the food was predicatably very British and we ate out most nights despite having paid for half foard. We paerticularly enjoyed the food at La Cucina in the marina and if you don't have kids with you go to Liquido Bar around the corner for a brilliant before or after dinner cocktail.
If you have stayed at this hotel and haven't yet done so then please assist your fellow holidaymakers by writing your review via my link above.

Many Thanks. 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.