Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We have reviews of this hotel HERE

luci :wave
I think this the hotel next to the Queen Victoria pub near the marina.

Its a pretty nice area, if you have got a hire car you can park just up the road. Never stayed at the hotel but I know that it was recently closed for a renovation, so in theroy everything in the hotel should have a fresh feel about it.

The road that the hotel looks over is not a main one, however unfortunetly Santa Eulalia is a noisy place for traffic generally, mainly because of the obession of using car horns at all times of the night. However I think you will find that it will not overly bother you and in someways adds to the atmosphere of the place, also if you have aircon in your room which I would imagine the La Cala has you will be able to keep your windows closed at night.

On a positive note, the hotel is ideally located for many attractions in the area. The start of resturant street is no more than 5 minutes walk away, while the marina is also around 5, the beach probably just a little more. The popular workers and tourist local, the Queen Vic is on your door step.
popped in to use the loo last week whist in SE.

Very nice hotel only drawback would be the small pool and tight terrace.If you dont sit by the pool it will be fine
Hi
Thanks for the infor. I am really looking forward to staying at this hotel.
This is the first time we have done a DIY holiday. Don`t think i will be booking a package holiday again we have saved a fortune. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.