Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
http://www.lastminute.com/site/find/World/Europe/Cyprus/South-Cyprus/Protaras/LMN-Holiday-416432516.html

check holiday s for sept and October

Check this out you may save a few hundred pounds

Happyhel
Still having problems trying to find a really good holiday deal staying at the Cavo Maris Hotel. All prices quoted are still far to expensive for my taste. Have tried lastmintue.com but dates on offer not good. Who else should I try. Having major rows with boyfriend as we never have enough money this time of the year to afford a 2 week holiday and God knows we deserve one with all the hours we work. Sorry for the rant. Would appreciate any help on where to look next. Thanks. P.S We have stayed there twice before only because he sold his old house and we had money left over from the sale. We now live in my flat which we dearly love and is alot more central to everything. In fact it's better than his house .:?
If you can't find something there to suit your pocket then why not try

somewhere else. There are lots of nice places to stay and you're sure to

find something to suit both your taste and your pocket. You don't say

when you want to go so can't help any more than that, sorry.
Has anybody stayed here?

We will be flying out in a couple of weeks on an all inclusive stay.

Why is it that before you book you read promising reviews, then as the date draws closer you read bad things??

I guess that people are more likely to write a review when they have a bad experience as opposed to a good one...
I haven't been there before, but I've heard that it's supposed to be really nice there!

Well it had better live up to it's reviews because I'm getting married there in september! So if you will be so kind as to post after your holidays and let me know what it's like, I'd be so grateful!!

I really hope you have a good time, enjoy!
I will definately post a review on here as soon as we get back!

Only 10 days to go before we set off!!

Really looking forard to it.

I did send an email to the hotel asking them a question about something, and they wrote back with a really nice email, so I guess I can say "so far so good!"
so how was your holiday?????
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.