Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Is it within walking distance of fig tree bay or can I get a bus there? I can't drive a scooter.
the post above yours is 6 yrs old! now i'm not sure about english names but i seem to think its proper name is Sirena bay north of permera proberbly about a couple of hrs stroll, sorry dont know about buses

yasus
wizard
A search reveals that Green Bay is 200 yards from the Cavo Maris Beach hotel which is in Protaras http://www.sunspottours.com/cyprus/hotels/cavo-maris-beach-hotel.php

So you need to see if you can get a bus near to Cavo Maris beach hotel. :tup
well done Glynis, i have been there but never known it be called green bay [mind you that was years ago and it was mainly farmland in that area.saw the marios beach being built].
so from fig tree bay walk up to the main highway there is [was] a bus stop near the junction get any bus towards Agia Nappa and dont fall asleep your only going a few stops..get off at the cavo marius beach then walk [same direction] about 50mt and take the left fork, in about another 50 mt the road bends sharp right, follow to the end to find the coast [i think you have to use an unmade coastal path to reach your target]

if you are fit then follow the same rout on foot [about 2km]

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.