Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
sounds like you all had a good time :tup
Sure did !
Should have said that if you like cocktails then the ones made by Hercules at the Anassa are THE BEST. Not normally a fan of hotel bars but this one is worth a visit for the Margaritas alone .
Yammas :cheers
Hi
We returned from Lassi in June, and I just want to add we also had a lovely time in Kephalonia. It is a very pretty island. We also did the tour round the top half of the island,I usually do not like the all day tours, but we had a great day visiting all the places Lally girl has mentioned, we especially loved Assos, what a beautiful relaxing village. Visited Argostoli a few times as you could walk to the capital from Lassi in about 45mins, about 2 hours if you went via the lighthouse, not for the faint hearted in the heat. From Agostoli we went on the ferry to Luxori (dont think I have spelt that right..sorry) which took about 30mins, lots of street cafes to people watch before catching the ferry back to Agostoli. It was fascinating watching the Turtles,they came close to the edge of the waterfront waiting for the fishermen with their catch.
We had a lovely two weeks at San Lorenzo Village in Lassi and would not hesitate to return to this lovely island.
M
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.