Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
If anyone has stayed here recently would you please post a review by Clicking Here

Many thanks :tup
Hi
Havent stopped at Cerro Mar but stayed at Cerro Malpique which was on the other side of a small road to the Cerro Mar.
They looked okay from outside,do not know about rooms etc. Yes they are up a very steep hill, but we found steps that lead down to the Square, still a bit of a slog, but you do get used to it.You are about 5 -10mins downhill to the square,of course coming back up takes a bit longer.
M
I stayed at the Cerro Mar 2 years ago and would definately go back. They are one of the best located self catering apartments in the old town - just 5 minutes away from the square. Yes they are up a hill and a number of steps but you soon get used to it and we didn't find it too bad. There are three blocks (may be more now as they were building another during our stay) which I believe do differ slightly. We were in block 3 and found the room to be spacious and well furnished with great views from the balcony. Blocks 1 & 2 have outdoor pools and block 3 has an indoor pool with sauna and gym.

Steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.