Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Bev, I am also looking for contact details for this hotel. I go on the 23rd July. I am trying to contact them about room details also. If I do find out I will let you know.

Moira
I Found this, Hope it helps

Address: Sunny Beach, 8240
Phone: (+359 554) 223 08
The Chaika beach hotel looks lovely and has a fantastic beachfront location. Most of the hotel rooms have terraces with a view of the coast. all rooms have elegant interior, telephone, central A/C, sat TV, mini-bar, hairdryer and bathtub. The hotel facilities include: restaurant, bar, pool bar, large outdoor swimming p...
more hotels in Sea resort Sunny Beach ...
info about Sea resort Sunny Beach ...

best of luck
Rog
Here's the email address:-

chaika.beach@vghotel.net

Web addie:- http://www.victoria-group.net/hotelchaika/index.htm
Thanks very much Rog and Glynis for your help - quick as usual.

Moira
Thank you very much!
I am just back from a 2 week break in Sunny Beach! I received a lot of helpful information from everyone on this website so I thought I would repay the favour;
I travelled with my girlfriend to the Chaika Beach hotel (half board). we ate out most days for lunch and dinner and in total we spent only 1300 EUR between us!
a 2 course meal with drinks was on average 40lev (20 EUR), with the prices getting cheaper the further you go inland from the beach; favourite restaurants being Mamacitas (mexican) and Chilli Peppers (wild west theme with Can Can girls!) aswell as Fara and Djannys! word of warning, stay clear of Condor restaurant- it looks lovely from the outside but the food is of such low quality, im not suprised a main course costs only 3 EUR!!
Favourite bars were Amigos and the Corner Bar and there are bars that cater for all kinds (we are in our mid twenties); do not take fruit from anyone on the street as they make you pay for it and watch out for the scooters!
final word of warning - when you visit Nessebar (it is a must!) make sure to avoid getting the small train back to sunny beach; it costs 3 lev and leaves you a good 20-30 minute walk from the centre of the resort! we were told to get out and walk from the outskirts of the resort! better to get bus for 1 lev each, although keep belongings close to you...
All in all a beautiful resort with great weather and great value for money. Bulgarians are such friendly people!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.