Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
how much roughly are you talking about just to give us an idea on what to keep looking through. there a few diffrent sites to go through :wave:
hi
have been looking through a few sites ,
travel republic, gil hostel £177 , torrenova hotel £332 , don bigote £320 there are a few others but there all around these prices per person for aug . that's the 10th aug.

lowcostholidays
apartamentos econotel .
studio, £367..
nearly all the sites are the same price or dearer. you could try owners direct or holiday lettings/
What date in August Ray, as the prices differ quite a lot.
Looking for august 10th to 20th. l have family going over on these dates and if possible would like to join them over there, l know the budget is low for this time of year (max £400) but l will keep on trying with help from people on here... Thanks
Ray - I'm presuming you mean £400pp. If so there are some nice ones well within your budget on Alphrooms.com Just make sure you enter Palma Nova not Palma de Mallorca. I was pleasantly surprised at the prices. Good luck with your search.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.