Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Look at the Thomson website for hotels only then find a cheap flight.It works out about half the price of a package.
Ray .. as far as official entry requirements for Spain are concerned, your passport requires to be valid only for the duration of your stay in the country.

However, many tour operators and airlines disregard official entry requirements and stipulate a minimum 6 month passport validity requirement for all destinations. You could renew your passport now and have the unexpired period transferred from your old passport. Alternatively, you would have to check the passport requirements very carefully in advance of any company you might choose to book with.

More info and discussion can be found in our PASSPORT ADVICE and Q&As topic.

David :wave
XL Holidays are providing some really good cheap deals at the moment, we've booked with them going to benidorm in July. You can book extra's such as pre-booked seating and transfers in resort. Check XL Holidays
Suddy
Thank you for the info and l will look at all the sites that you have passed on. 8)
:D What dates are you wanting? which airport, how many people etc...? Will have a gander for you, and see if I can get you a good deal.

Just booked a return flight to alicante for some friends of ours last week 30 aug - 6 Sep = 218 for 2 people leaving leeds/brad jet2 (Good flight times too)

Also accomodation for same dates 268 staying at the dalmatas half board 4* for 2 people.

Not a bad priced holiday for 468 for the 2 of them!

Regards, BBB
Ok great bellyballyboo :) was looking for around 11/12th of june from east midlands if possible for 2 people. Do not care to much about if its self catering or b/b etc just want a holiday as cheap as possible.Would consider other airports if the price was right :wink: .
He there Ray, Jet2 holidays have 59 packages available, self catering or half board. Thing is with S/C you nearly always have under occupancy for just 2 of you. Prices start with them at £264 per person half board, departing on the 12th. That's from Manchester though. Take a look, you may find something I just type Jet2holidays into my search engine lol. Good luck with your search, Linda.
:D Hi ray - I've have sent a pm!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.