Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
I'm impressed Paul. Unfortunately I can't go out until April and would prefer to fly from Stansted so I'm spending an inordinant amount of time checking prices on a daily basis. I'm looking at package and d.i.y. options after the Easter holiday but at present the cheapest flight I can get from Stansted is £227 after tax etc. and Gatwick isn't that much cheaper. :roll: I really do have to settle for April this time so I may just keep my bag packed nearer the time and grab a last minute deal, even if it's a package and I don't use the accommodation.
I'm right there with you Paul re the value for money on Tunisian holidays. Thomsonfly have good deals from most regional airports; to be fair, the best bargains are at quiet times of the year. I've been looking at Newcastle to Monastir for 28/1 - 4/2 and the flight comes in at £68 while my favourite hotel is available through Medhotels at £70 for half board and four stars. and yes that's as a single traveller.

Dorra
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.