Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Johno

Not sure where you are going to be flying from, but for years I've hunted for cheap flights to Goa from Manchester. To date I have found that if your booking a few months ahead, a flight only (including 1 nights accomodation in a dormhouse) works out more expensive than booking a package. I'd just shop around for the cheapest package first and and then compare that with a FO price. If anyone knows any different pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase let me know.
Hi Johno,
Try kingfishholidays@aol.com

We have had some good deals of them they have always been very helpful. :gluck Allan.
I booked direct over the internet with Air India
I agree that the cheapest way to goa is with a cheap package which usually works out cheaper than f.o. The snag is the later you leave off booking it the better the chance of a good deal, but it.s a gamble if you have to go at a set time. I would think you would likely be o.k. in november but its always a risk. I paid $400 for a f.o last month and a week before I flew I could have got a package for £265!
icelolly.com just paid 289 for my daughter to fly here on new yrs eve from manchester
Just been talking to take flight travel :!: They are doing some last minute deals from gatwick and mancheser from the 12th Jan-21st Jan for £199-£299! You can find them on the web at http://www.goacharters.co.uk. phone number: 0870 5561 532. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.