Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
It would help if you could be a little more specific, ie, where do you wish to fly from, how many people, children or adults, how long for, self catering or hotel. Las Americas or Los Cristianos.

Cheers
i seen a adeal for november for malibu park up beside the aqua park in the paper... was around 210 quid for the week.

try direct holidays aswell... usually the earlier u book it now the cheaper u get it.

they were doing laguna park for around 210 for the week and half board in las dalias for 270ish.
they were doing laguna park for around 210 for the week and half board in las dalias for 270ish.

Thats not a difficult choice :roll: :roll:
If you want somewhere half decent you are not going to find any cheap holidays to Tenerife, the price of the flights here alone shows that
If you look at

http://www.skyscanner.net/gbp/flights/lgw/tfs/october-2007/november-2007/cheapest-flights-per-day-to-tenerife_reina_sofia-from-london_gatwick-in-october-2007-and-november-2007.html?adults=2&

You can find decent prices but it appears you need to travel at the end of October to get cheap outbound flights. It may be different with different start points but i usually find Gatwick or Manchester are cheapest. There are flights from Gatwick 30 October to 6 November for £128 per person even less if you stay 8 nights it is then £109 each

You can book a room in the South of the Island assuming thats where you want to go for around £200 upwards per week depending on where you prefer staying. Laguna 2 is actually £154 but i wouldnt personally recommend it unless you are fitness freaks and want to walk miles up steep hills every day.Thats just to get to and from the pool before you get into town when it is worse.

http://www.alpharooms.com

http://www.reserveahotelonline.com
many thanks for all replies, we are hoping to fly from humberside to playa de americas, got a quote for £390 yesterday, when i went back onto it , all the flights had gone!!!!
That departure airport is your problem. You may be better trying a bigger airport like Manchester or Newcastle. There are more flights from those especially Manchester. The cost of travelling may then offset the money you save :(
Kathy, What about Ryanair from East Midlands, not so cheap now as the route seems very popular, we booked two for December for £104 total including bags when they first announced the route.

:wow Dave, don't beleive all about Ryanair, you just have to do what you are told.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.