Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
:wave: hi flossy probably cheaper using the call boxes outside.
that's what i did last year in turkey. i'll only make one or two calls. can you get phone cards or is it cash only?
We have found the cheapest way to call home are from shops that advertise phone and internet kiosks. These are much cheaper, cosing only cents to call the UK. Much better than using the phone boxes on the streets as often these don't work and you lose your money. Hope this helps
There's a topic here that gives info on Vodaphone's offer. They'll give you a free sim card if you need one:- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=134095
just checked vodafone website and the offer ends on 31st august. unfortunately i don't go until 11th sept.
As someone told you "locutorio" or phone places are quite cheap they are thought for people from abroad who live here and want to call back home... usually u could call a landline phone from uk for maybe 10 cent per minute so... quite cheap.
just had a text message from orange to say they are doing cheap text messages from 1st july. 10p per text to send and free to recieve. at least i can contact people cheaply by text now. still have to find cheap phone calls
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.