Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
You need to head down Makarious Avenue, some good bars here like the Seahorse. You'll then hit the harbour at the bottom and there are lots of child/family friendly bars in the pedestrianised area within the harbour. You can safely park your car at the side of the Seahorse (opposite the Nestor Hotel)

You could also check out all the bars from the Thalassaki Hotel on Nissi Avenue heading towards McDonalds.
Thanks for that Miss_Chief1. Although we love Pernera we felt there wasnt too much for our little one on a night in the way of entertainment so if we can find these places we might be able to relax a bit more!! :tup
Although ous ar a bit older, we used to go to The Golden Arrow each night (just up from Clarabels)

Julian.
Thanks for that Julian, is Clarabels near the bars already mentioned as not too clued up on Ayia Napa?
we went to wild west along on nissi and it was great - bouncy castles, slides, bikes etc - in fact there were loads of restaurants and bars along there with the same things

we also found a lot of bars in Protaras had the same kinds of things - we had a 4 year old with us in July so i think the same type of things would interest your little one
Clarabels near the bars already mentioned

Yes all on or just off Makarious Avenue. If it helps, Ayia Napa is basically on a big crossroads using the traffic lights at McDonalds as the centre, the 2 main being Makarious Avenue and Nissi Avenue. Nissi you'll know from last year runs from the traffic lights right up to Macronnisos area & Makarious is the avenue that meets Nissi at the traffic lights. It goes down as far as the harbour and right up beyond the "square" and the Church.

Clarabels, the Seahorse and the Golden Arrow are all on Makarious Avenue. You can't miss the Nestor Hotel (big orange sign that can be seen for miles on the roof) If you park in that side road then your pretty central for the harbour and all the bars mentioned. Or hop in the car and head up Nissi Avenue where Flooz mentions....or you could always stroll it and then head back for your car.
Thanks very much I know exactly where to head for now! Feel a bit more relaxed already.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.