Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
PS! only me again...
Just thought I'd add that wre staying at the Anastasia Beach Hotel in Pernera.. any good?
the Greeks and Cypriots are usually very friendly people, they have no real gripes with single sex groups/couples,but in all things a little decorum is needed and self control over sign's of affection in public [they are very religious as well]

i see no reason why you should not have a super holiday

wizard
Thanks for your answer. I'm not a'touchy feely' bloke (in public) anyway so no probs there.

I do have a thing for gin&tonic and cheesy 80s pop and dance music and drag acts though!

Any advice on where i might find these in Pernera (where i'm staying) / Protarus / Ayia Napa?
its a couple of years and so changed since i last went to that area, but we have several members who [it seems] spend more time there than here :rofl they only come on once or twice a week so please bear with us I'm sure they will point you in the right direction

yasus
wizard
pauldigital wrote:
Thanks for your answer. I'm not a'touchy feely' bloke (in public) anyway so no probs there.

I do have a thing for gin&tonic and cheesy 80s pop and dance music and drag acts though!

Any advice on where i might find these in Pernera (where i'm staying) / Protarus / Ayia Napa?

Hi Paul,
There is a fantastic drag/singing/illusion/dancing show on at the Sfinx in Protaras. When the show finishes around midnight, there is a disco and kareoke on afterwards. It's right next to a taxi rank too, so no probs getting back to Pernera. It was 22E per adult when we went but a few nights later they dropped the price to 11E :banghead:
Enjoy.
Cazz.
Last year we stayed in Pernera and there were several drag acts etc going on so i'm sure you'll find something to your taste and Protaras isn't too far away either.

Enjoy your hols :)
Thanks folks.. your answers are very much appreciated.
Sounds like theres' something for everyone and every mood over there... lovely.

Can't wait.
xxx
There is no Gay scene in and around the East Coast of Cyprus the nearest Gay bar is in Larnaca....bit far for a night out ! No clubs either.

Having said that there's plenty of good bars in all 3 areas to suit everybody's tastes :tup
We stayed in The Anastasia Beach Hotel back in October and it was lovely.

Just watch the meal times.......several notices showed different times to those that they were actually operating !!!!! Cheese and Ham sandwich for Dinner then........

John
The Sfinx show is fantastic, straight or gay you will enjoy it.

I've seen it three times myself.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.