Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Am I the only person to have eaten in one of these places?
I can't believe nobody has noticed these places in the Yumbo on the ground floor,
theres at least 2 I know of in 20 square yards.
Not sure about Yumbo prices but in The Tropical Centre, (Playa), the buffet was more or less the same: 6.95 euros. Best Chinese too.
thanks for the reply, I can't post using my old username for some reason so have to use this one.
anyway, I can't remember for the life of me where the "Tropical centre" is? can you let me know.
cheers Rich
Tropical Centre is in Playa Del Ingles where the promenade starts.
Re: Chinese buffet at The Yumbo Centre: friend went to one on the 1st floor and got food poisoning so was vomiting all night and had to call Dr; resulting in an injection and 100 euro bill.
Me and as friend went to the big one on ground floor. Food was tasteless and they add on a service charge. Beware....'children eat free'....check how old they need to be to qualify as a child. At this one is was under 8.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.