Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Its been a couple of years since our last visit to Correlejo. We have tried Slow Boat & Slow boat 2. For us however the China Garden was better.
We normally eat at the one on the very end of the high street (heading towards the old town) just before you reach hoplaco gardens i think its a slow boat but not sure which one
Hi,
Chinese buffets in Corralejo have upped their game in recent weeks. Slow boat 2 in the Plaza has changed to a buffet with over 100 choices on the menu including sushi for 8.95 head. Slow Boat 3 in the cobbles is 7.95 and the Hong Kong is 8.20.
Cheers
Hi Peacock

Thanks for your replies. Glad you are okay. Wondered why you had gone to ground. We are finding things expensive in England as well. Might have to have a barbie one night as long as the supermarket food is not too dear.

Can't wait for Corallejo.
Thanks, Jean
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.